Liverpool would maybe be without captain Jordan Henderson, who’s suspended after being sent off last weekend.
Boss Jurgen Klopp says various unnamed gamers are nursing knocks following the midweek defeat by Paris St-Germain.
Everton manager Marco Silva has no original hurt worries ahead of his first Merseyside derby.
Ademola Lookman is in competition to have his first league open of the season.
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
@Guymowbray: The history, the stats, the team – all the pieces looks against Everton for the 232nd Merseyside derby.
Successfully, no longer fairly all the pieces.
Marco Silva led Hull to a decide over Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool, and Watford to a thrilling Three-Three arrangement to open last season, and now takes his (considerably better) Everton aspect to Anfield in honest have and heart.
They’ve a fighter’s likelihood of a significant decide there this century.
The Reds would maybe be gargantuan favourites though, with Klopp emphasising his readiness for a “diversified derby” straight away after Wednesday’s Champions League defeat in Paris.
From the open it’ll be snappy. It could well per chance per chance on occasion veer in direction of indignant. In the Liverpool boss’s have inimitable words – “Toddle Toddle Toddle”.
VIEW FROM THE DUGOUT
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp: “Silva has the most efficient squad [of all the Everton managers I have faced]. It is the most efficient-tuned squad.
“Analyse Everton and then relate me this could well per chance per chance additionally be a straightforward sport. It would maybe be a appropriate war however we request that within the derby. That is how derbies will dangle to be.”
Everton manager Marco Silva: “We can admire our opponents contend with we did against Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea. Pain is something that does no longer strategy inner our dressing room. Respect, yes, however we don’t commerce something else in our manner.
“We could maybe per chance simply no longer commerce our ambition or form of play. It would maybe be significant to revel within the moment and be solid. We desire to come to a decision the match and nothing more.”
Below Marco Silva, Everton are one amongst the most improved groups within the league – however his first Merseyside derby is a extremely diversified take a look at for him.
It would maybe be snappy and indignant, however I ponder Liverpool will decide, and cure a dinky of their hangover from their Champions League defeat against Paris St-Germain.
- It is the one hundredth league assembly between Liverpool and Everton at Anfield. The Reds dangle received Forty three, and the Toffees 23, with 33 draws.
- Liverpool are unbeaten within the last 15 league conferences with Everton (W6, D9), with their last defeat coming in October 2010.
- Everton’s last decide at Anfield used to be assist in 1999, when Kevin Campbell got the most attention-grabbing plot in a match which noticed three purple cards.
- Liverpool are unbeaten on this season’s Premier League, and dangle 33 aspects, their best ever tally at this stage of a Premier League season.
- They’ve received five of their six residence games at Anfield within the league this season, with the goalless arrangement against Manchester Metropolis the most attention-grabbing exception.
- Liverpool dangle conceded honest one Premier League plot at Anfield this season – that came against Cardiff.
- Mohamed Salah could maybe per chance have his fiftieth Premier League look for Liverpool.
- Salah has scored 39 league dreams for the Reds – easiest two gamers dangle netted more in their first 50 Premier League games for a single club: Alan Shearer and Andy Cole , who scored Forty one for Blackburn and Newcastle respectively.
- Everton dangle misplaced honest one amongst their last seven within the league.
- Their easiest away decide this season used to be a 2-1 victory at Leicester in October.
- The Toffees conceded Eleven times in their first six Premier League games under Marco Silva, however dangle easiest shipped 4 within the next seven.
- Silva is aiming to vary into the first Everton manager since Joe Royle in November 1994 to come to a decision his first Merseyside derby within the Premier League; no Everton manager has ever received their first league match against Liverpool at Anfield.