Bournemouth’s Lewis Cook dinner faces up to nine months out after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament for the length of Tuesday’s prefer over Huddersfield.
Dan Gosling remains absent with a knee injury, while there are fitness concerns over several unnamed gamers.
Liverpool are without defenders Dejan Lovren, Nathaniel Clyne and Joe Gomez, with the latter ruled out for up to 6 weeks due to a lower leg break.
Sadio Mane is a vital doubt on story of a lower foot but Andy Robertson returns.
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
@SteveBowercomm: The truth that Liverpool own their most productive ever points tally after 15 games and clean are no longer high of the table presentations correct how high their requirements should always proceed to be.
They head to Dorset after a productive and dramatic week of their most recent take a look at of endurance, which is in a discipline to proceed after this match with the enormous Champions League meeting in opposition to Napoli on Tuesday.
It was once vital for Bournemouth to live a plod of four straight defeats in opposition to Huddersfield forward of they take a look at themselves in opposition to indubitably one of the vital immense boys again.
They clean undergo in mind their handiest prefer in opposition to Liverpool in December 2016, a dramatic four-three victory, but Jurgen Klopp’s group on the recent time are a miles extra stubborn proposition.
VIEW FROM THE DUGOUT
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe: “The game on Tuesday was once a immense prefer for us. We gained without taking part in smartly, something we have rarely done in the Premier League. I wait for we will play better the next day.
“We must always be very agreeable to get something – Liverpool also can honest no longer engage us flippantly although. They’re unbeaten and we wait for a corpulent-energy group in opposition to us.”
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp on gathering a membership inform 39 points from the opening 15 games: “So a ways we showed consistency, which is the largest declare.
“At the same time as you happen to reach a particular level then it is miles a should always to make stronger that, then you will want first of your total consistency to persist with it that level and that is the reason if truth be told what the boys procure.
“Regardless of occurs in a game, mediate for your possess instruments, mediate for your possess energy and utilize them. That is what we did.”
Some of Liverpool’s most recent performances were extraordinary, while Bournemouth were sizable this season.
The Cherries play right football and are easy on the put a matter to, but they set aside no longer seem to be a mute contact – and Liverpool will should always play smartly to beat them.
- Liverpool own gained four of the six Premier League conferences, in conjunction with by four-zero on their most most recent search suggestion from to Bournemouth three hundred and sixty five days ago.
- Bournemouth own handiest crushed Liverpool once in any competition, coming from 2-zero and three-1 all the manner down to prefer four-three in the Premier League in December 2016.
- Bournemouth ended a plod of four straight defeats with a midweek prefer in opposition to Huddersfield.
- The Cherries are two searching scoring a hundred Premier League dreams on the Vitality Stadium.
- Callum Wilson, who was once the most important participant to rating a Premier League home aim for Bournemouth in August 2015, has scored eight in 15 appearances for the Cherries on this advertising and marketing campaign. That is as many as he managed in 28 games final season.
- Ten of Bournemouth’s final eleven league dreams were either scored or assisted by Wilson or Ryan Fraser, who has equipped seven assists up to now in 2018-19, bigger than every other Cherries participant has managed in a total season.
- Liverpool are aiming for a fifth consecutive prefer in the Premier League.
- They are unbeaten in sixteen Premier League matches (W13, D3) and can equal their membership inform of 17 consecutive fixtures unbeaten, problem in 2008.
- The Reds are unbeaten a ways from home in the league this season (W6, D2).
- James Milner also can develop his Five hundredth Premier League look on this match, turning into the 13th participant to reach that landmark.
- Roberto Firmino has been fascinated with 5 dreams in his final 5 Premier League appearances in opposition to Bournemouth, scoring three and constructing two.